About the blog
Welcome to my blog! Thanks for visiting. On my site, I write about how spirituality has a positive connection with good health. I share ideas and tips for living a happy, healthy life which anyone can put into practice. Such spiritual thinking improves both mind and body.
Writer on Spirituality and Health
I’ve been a contributing editor, with over 140 articles published in three magazines and the Pulitzer prize winning newspaper – the Christian Science Monitor.
I have spoken about spirituality and its effect on health in leading bookstores, on local and national radio, TV, live Internet chats, at conferences and at Healthy Living Expos in Australia, New Zealand, and the Philippines.
Practitioner and Teacher of Christian Science Healing
My path to practicing and teaching Christian Science healing, and writing about spirituality and good health, began as a young teenager. My grandmother, mother, and I were healed of chronic ailments by reading Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy.
After concluding a successful singing career with my brother, which included performing for US troops during the Vietnam War, I taught music and drama in South Australian high schools. Several years later, I left the music field to be a practitioner and teacher of Christian Science healing.
PRACTICE AND TEACHING WEB SITE
You can find out more about my healing and teaching work on my web site.
Latest posts by Beverly Goldsmith (see all)
- Be a GREAT team player. It’s good for your health. - April 3, 2018
- Watch what you think and say this Easter. It’s good for your health. - March 5, 2018
- Keep on learning every day. It’s good for your health. - February 1, 2018
- Look ahead in the New Year. It’s good for your health. - January 2, 2018
- Prepare for Christmas. It’s good for your health - December 4, 2017